1st Service 8:30am
Sunday School 9:45am
2nd Service 11:00am
1. Our sanctuary will be set up to accommodate the social distancing guidelines put forth at each milestone in Kansas’ re-opening plan.
2. There will be no food or drink provided anywhere at the church. You can bring your own coffee, but none will be available at church.
3. Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the entry / exit doors. Door greeters will have spritz bottles with alcohol based sanitizer for a “no-touch” option. As of July 10th 2020, face coverings in public settings are mandatory in Sedgwick County.
4. No offering plates will be passed in service. Offerings may be placed in the containers at the back of the sanctuary on the way out of service.
5. Before and after all services, a portable hydrostatic disinfectant fogger will be used on all seats, surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, and traffic areas.
6. There will be no greeting times during services, and we encourage people not to shake hands or have any physical contact in the church.
7. We ask that upon entering the church, everyone please move directly to the sanctuary seats and directly to their cars after service. We will dismiss in sections to ensure there are no traffic jams in the foyer.
8. We encourage those who are hesitant or especially at risk to continue joining us over the internet.